- 3 large bell peppers (any color - I only had green)
- Gluten Free pizza sauce
- GF pepperoni
- Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the peppers in half and clean out the seeds
- Line the peppers on a cookie sheet and cook for 15 minutes to get the peppers soft
- Once the peppers have cooked for 15 minutes pull them out and fill them with whatever the toppings are - I used the pizza sauce then putting down pepperoni and covering with a mix of both of the cheeses
- Put the try back and cook for another 20 minutes or until your cheese has melted
While I am still trying to grasp the fact that I won't ever be able to eat a Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza again it is nice to know that I can make something that is healthier and won't hurt my stomach!
What's your favorite way to enjoy pizza?