Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday - I'm not feeling great but I'm heading back to work after what has been a rough rough rough few days. I'm hoping that I start doing a better job with cross contamination and not get glutened again for awhile. I just wish I knew what got me this time. There is so much I have learned but I just didn't think it was that big of deal until now - such as using different pots and pans as the gluten food, drinking from the same cup as someone who has been eating gluten, shampoo and make up containing gluten, or (the worst one) getting glutened just by kissing Kyle after he has been eating gluten....crazy!

This weekend was not really too exciting - I ran a few errands on Saturday but not having a lot of energy made it hard. So I spent most of the day on the couch with this one.


At one point during the morning he left me for a little bit and this is how I found him - he loves the sun.


Sunday was another day pretty much full of couch time. Minus when we did leave the house to go to Bed Bath & Beyond. Can I please tell you that I just want everything in that store! I had two 20% off coupons and decided that I was going to use them to get myself my own pot and skillet for strictly gluten free cooking. 

The night finished off with some fun with the cats and The Dark Knight Rises.  I had only seen The Dark Knight and Kyle couldn't believe that so we watched Batman Begins during the week and now this one...its been a few days full of Batman. After seeing all three The Dark Knight still for sure my favorite of them all. 



Do you think your pets know when you are sick? Do they seem to stay closer to you when you are?












1 comment:

  1. oh wow I would have never thought of all the ways you can get glutened, sorry for your rough couple of days ):

    And YES pets always know! When I got in a bad car accident and couldn't leave the couch for days my dog slept at my feet the entire time and only got up to go to the bathroom when I was asleep. Pets are crazy and the GREATEST! Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete